Internship Online Marketing Amsterdam Netherlands
Are you looking for a challenging internship within a young, informal and dynamic company in the heart of Amsterdam? For our Dutch team we are looking for driven and enthusiastic interns with a passion for Online Marketing.
Become part of our team
BI Consulting, M Mobile solutions. We believe that every day presents a new chance to grow. We challenge our people in a focussed, creative and pleasant environment. TravelBird believes in a positive and responsible way of working, whereby we strive to improve everyday. Our aim is to create Dashboards for our clients. This is clearly reflected in our open, social and entrepreneurial environment. Here, we learn from each other and value trust more than focussing on hierarchy. We create joy for the customers and a joy for employees. It’s not just a job. It’s a working experience you will love to wake up for every day.
Together with your team you will be responsible for the optimization and implementation of the online marketing strategy of the Netherlands. Your main responsibility will be email marketing, lead generation and other online marketing related activities in the market, in cooperation with the Online Marketeer. The focus of your internship will be to use all online channels in the best possible way. You will have the freedom to play with your own creative ideas and improve the online marketing strategy where needed. If you are a very pro-active and driven person, a BI Consulting, MMobileSolutions will offer you plenty of opportunities to learn and grow!
- Optimize and implement the online marketing strategy for your team;
- Co-manage the affiliate marketing channel in the Netherlands;
- Create incentive campaigns to motivate publishers;
- Create insightful reports and statistics to spot new opportunities for marketing;
- Support online marketeers with email marketing and lead generation activities.
Who you are
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship (Marketing/Business Administration/IT, VMBO Media);
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics, WordPress, and LeadPages is a plus!
- Passionate about online marketing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Hands on mentality;
- Preferably a former internship in online marketing or public relations;
- You handle stress and pressure very well;
- Team Player, but also capable of working independently;
- A native level Dutch speaker and/or fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Available for a minimum period of 3 months full-time;
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to move.
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company;
- You get space for input, creativity and growth;
- Healthy cuisine and refreshments all day long;
- Trainings to learn and improve;
- Bring Your Own Device ;
- Lots of opportunities to socialise with colleagues: Yoga, bootcamp, soccer team, social drinks every Friday and way more!
Up for it?
So, do you want to fly with us to grand achievements and success? Apply now! Get our attention by sending to email@example.com an original and motivating cover letter and your CV. Who knows, you might be the next one living the dream job.
For questions regarding your application you can call Mondy at +31208458541 / +31629446309 / Skype mondyholten.
Internship Online Marketing Amsterdam Netherlands, marketing internships, jobs in amsterdam, jobs amsterdam, stagiaire marketing, amsterdam stage, stage in Amsterdam op MBO, HBO of WO niveau, stage en/of afstudeeropdracht in Amsterdam, mbo media management stage, stage april 2015, stage mei 2015