Part Time Business Objects Developer
How can this developer help you?
- Testing, integrating and implementing of objects
- Translate customer needs into usable business objects
- Generating development projects
- Supervision of junior developers or others in related departments
Benefits of a part time developer?
A part time business objects developer is not employed in a corporation, you can hire one at will. A freelancer has a flexible time schedule so this will completely benefit you, if you are looking for someone to work on just one project.
- Part time business objects developers also tend to work harder and provide higher quality, because they don’t have a big company behind their back. They have to build their reputation
- They only providing high value services for his clients themselves can recommend the part time business objects developer. If you are looking for a job, click here.
What are the Responsibilities of a Part Time Business Objects Developer?
Business objects developers are responsible for structuring, writing and presenting detailed reports to the upper management of the client company. So a business objects developer must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal. These skills also come into play when the developer has to communicate technical information to the junior developers or other employees of the client corporation. A responsibility of critical importance is customer satisfaction. Click here to find available candidates.
A successful part time business objects developer understands the customer completely.
In order to do that, he or she must be very flexible, because customers change their minds all the time. Now, when a business objects developer is providing service for a client, it is very
beneficial that he or she understands the goals and objectives of the organization. This includes
learning about the company’s policies and processes and understanding the purpose of the
company. The next responsibility on the list is being a team player. And that is not an easy one.
To be a good team player, a part time business objects developer must adopt the skill of
interacting with all kinds of different personalities. And that is one of the hardest skills to
master. These four sum up the crucial responsibilities of a business objects developer. Click
here to sign up for a Business Intelligence event.
- Most of the times, a part time business objects developer will have some educational background in information technologies or computer science. Having a writing course in that background is a huge plus since communication is a huge part of the job. But the most important one is understanding computer systems on a fundamental level. Click here for free
How can we help you?
Specialist recruitment services across BI Development, ERP, BI cloud, BusinessObjects, HANA, analytics, MobileBI.
- Business Intelligence Recruitment
- Business Intelligence Consulting
- Business Intelligence Training
- Business Intelligence Self Service
Click here for our business objects training.
ADDRESSES NACHTWACHTLAAN 461
1058 ER AMSTERDAM