Marketing Consultant and the Possibilities at M Mobile Solutions
M Mobile Solutions, with experience in BI Consulting since 2007, is looking for a marketing consultant. There are two choices for the job location – Budapest or Amsterdam. What you have to do is to:
- Send us your up-to-date CV
- Tell us what are your earnings expectations
- Tells us what is your transport (car, public transport, etc)
What are the requirements and responsibilities of a marketing consultant:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Good writing skills
- University degree
- Creating new business for the company
- Selling our services
What is a marketing consultant?
A marketing consultant’s job is to work with companies and create and implement marketing strategies. These strategies must be based around the fundamentals of the business and the services and products that they offer. A marketing consultant generates a detailed marketing plan, determines the marketing message and identifies the appropriate marketing mix to get this message out to the target audience.
The marketing consultant then will work on implementing this marketing strategy in the organization. While doing that, they will watch the results closely, tweak the marketing strategy if necessary and ensure that the corporation gets the best possible results from their marketing efforts. Click here to find available candidates.
What is a marketing consultant skilled at?
The marketing consultant must be very skilled in consumer behavior and the overall marketing process. Identifying the organization’s target audience is a key in developing a successful marketing strategy. That way, the company’s products and/or services will be positioned in a great way in the market and will be only offered to users who would be interested in them. A great marketing consultant must:
- Think creatively
- Must also think analytically
- Extract results from their creativity
What are other responsibilities that a great marketing consultant has?
- Identifying new chances to engage existing and new clients
- Determining how successful target customers are by assessing existing marketing materials, social media and advertising and how much estimated sales they will generate
- Shape the brand of the organization. How will the company resonate with its desired mission
- Repair the brand if something happens to damage the corporation’s reputation (Damage control)
- Getting more repeat customers to the company and in that way maximizing lifetime customer value (New products or service opportunities)
- Engage clients on social media, innovative campaigns and other websites that are created for the sole purpose of managing interactions with clients
- Manage content management platforms such as blogs, websites and landing pages
- Be in touch with search engine optimization trends to generate organic traffic
- Create targeted email, online advertising, mobile and local marketing campaigns
- Keep track of analytics and review the conversion rate to benchmark success and achieve optimal results
Mmobilesolutions.com | Business Intelligence Consulting | Business Intelligence Training | Jobs | Business Intelligence Analyst | email@example.com